|Home||» Products||» Hazardous Effluent Treatment||» Hazardous ETP|
In many industries the sludge remaining after treatment of wastewater accounts for much of the generated hazardous waste. Xerodrop is a non biological treatment for the hazardous effluents. Xerodrop is most advanced process designed with electro-chemistry based processes and now equipped to treat most hazardous effluents.
Xerodrop has till now been tested on various hazardous effluents namely:
- Cyanide and Chromium containing electroplating effluents
- H Acid Effluents
- J Acid Effluents
- Sodium Silicate containing effluents
- Dyes and Intermediate industry effluents
- Pharmaceutical effluents
- Distillery Spent wash effluents
- Tannery effluents
- High Sulphur effluents
Contact us for more details on how we treat most hazardous effluents and generate recyclable water out of it!
- Contact Details
- AEOLUS SUSTAINABLE BIOENERGY PVT. LTD.
AEOLUS SUSTAINABLE BIOENERGY PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.